Sales Representative - Fireproofing
GCP Applied Technologies
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
GCP Applied Technologies is looking for a Sales Representative - Fireproofing for the Atlanta, GA area.
- Maintaining contact with established customers and developing new prospects in the southeast US marketplace. This includes North Carolina; South Carolina: Georgia: Alabama; Mississippi; Florida and Tennessee
- Service existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory in accordance with company's policies and programs.
- Successfully promote new growth products.
- Analyze customer needs and formulates solutions using all resources made available by the company.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and to aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied Technologies (formerly GRACE) Fireproofing by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and to keep management informed concerning them.
- Work closely as part of a regional sales team in the West Region.
- Cooperates and assists fellow salespersons, sales managers, marketing personnel, customer service, manufacturing, and other company personnel.
- Heavy architectural and engineering sales calls for specification positions, as well as contractor calls.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, association meetings and trade shows.
Bachelor's Degree required
3-5 year's experience selling value-added products in a construction related field
Construction industry sales experience desirable; broad knowledge of services, products and basic sales techniques
Demonstrate ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as part of a team.
Possess good problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate product solutions.
Possess a strong sales orientation, comfortable with cold calling and ability to fill the pipeline with opportunities.
Maintain up to date records through computer systems (i.e. CRM). Strong presentation skills.