Residentail Construction Project Manager
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Construction Manager Job Description
Self Starter with strong project management experience in commercial and/or residential construction.
Successful candidate possess strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to grow and maintain positive relationships with vendors and clients.
The Residential Construction Manager will:
• Primary site leader of all labor, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress of the project.
• Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
• Ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
• Maintain positive relationships with Owners, Architects, and Design Consultants.
• Coordinate with local inspectors and utility representatives to ensure compliance.
• Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
• Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
• Resolve day to day field issues.
• Keep daily records and weekly reports of progress.
The Successful Applicant
• 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or commensurate work experience
What's on Offer
• Competitive base salary
• Company Truck or Allowance
• Benefits Package
• Growing Company
• Team atmosphere