Resident M&E Engineer
Konstruct Recruit UK Ltd
salary: 39000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Tower Hamlets, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
RESIDENT M&E ENGINEER - Whitechapel
This is a chance for an engineer with a passion for delivering the highest level of maintenance and customer service, to be part of a company who actually do what they say they're going to do. The train, they encourage and they promote. From apprentice level, trainee or an experienced engineer; they will support you in furthering your career and will be the first to reward and promote the engineers that work above and beyond.
This is your chance to be a part of that team.
You will be the Resident M&E Engineer, based in a large multi tenanted commercial building in the Whitechapel area of East London. An easy commute from Essex and North London in particular.
If career progression and training are important to you, then this is definitely the right opportunity. The client are BIG on in-house training and provide CPD training. The senior management team have all worked there way up from Apprentices or Engineer, to Contracts Manager and Director level. They LOVE to promote their own staff for their hard work and high level commitment to providing the best service to their clients.
Resident M&E Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance across the client site; Emergency lighting tests, water temps/legionella, fire alarm testing, small power and plant room checks for pumps and motors
* Good working knowledge of AHU's and FCU's is beneficial with basic servicing.
* General building maintenance and repairs - plumbing and leaks/blockages, changing ball valves etc.
* Maintaining paper work and log books
* Carry out RAMS
* Issuing permits to work and overseeing sub contractors on site
* Liaising with the client on site and reporting to the Contracts Manager
Resident M&E Engineer Qualifications & Training:
* 3+ Years industry experience within building services and maintenance
* Qualified to Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations to City & Guilds standard or equivalent OR Qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating / HVAC
* ipaf training beneficial
* L8/Legionella Awareness Training is Beneficial
* Good Health & Safety Awareness
Resident M&E Engineer Salary & Benefits:
* £36,000 to £39,000 + Optional Travel Card DOE
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with occasional overtime at weekends
* Company Pension Scheme and Health Care (After probation period)
* 20 Days Holiday, Rising 1 Day Per Year to 25 Days (+Public Holidays)
* Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
* Perkbox - Perk scheme offering over 250 products & services discounts (Restaurants, cinema tickets etc)
* Excellent in-house CPD Training and even better career development opportunities
So, if you would like to be a valued team member and an asset to the company's engineering department - click the APPLY button below and you can be their next Resident M&E Engineer