Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
1. Generate, characterize and screen engineered microbial strains based on, but not limited to, microbiological, enzymatic, and in-vitro assays
2. Work collaboratively across Joyn Bio departments and the Ginkgo Foundry to deliver upon microbial engineering objectives
3. The position requires at least 85% of the time spent at the laboratory bench, and 15% of the time documenting and managing projects
molecular biology, cloning, assay, plant sciences, agriculture
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's or Master's (or equivalent experience) in biochemistry, synthetic biology, molecular biology, microbiology, or a related field is necessary
• At least 1 year of industry experience is recommended
• Experience with molecular biology, particularly cloning, is preferred
• Excitement to learn new techniques and own routine assay execution is essential
• Prior experience running protein assays is a plus
If interested, please contact Lindsee Allienello at or .
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.