Regional Vice President
American Arbitration Association
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
The employer is from COMMUNITY sector.
- Proactively managing large, complex mediation and arbitration cases within the scope of the AAA rules and procedures.
- Serving as a visible, primary case management contact and ADR expert in delivering timely and cost-effective dispute resolution services.
- Advising on procedural case management and related issues.
- Recruiting arbitrators and mediators for admittance to the Association's Roster.
- Reviewing, tracking and analyzing ADR trends in the region.
- Preparing annual fiscal budget projecting attainable revenues & expenses in accordance with AAA goals and objectives.
- Creating and implementing strategically focused business-development initiatives, with the objective of securing increased regional market share.
- Professional, self-motivated and highly responsible individual with high ethical standards
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels
- Superior interpersonal abilities and high level of emotional intelligence, tact and flexibility
- Clear constituent-oriented, service-centered approach; respectful disposition
- Results oriented with the ability to balance priorities
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and is able to work autonomously