Regional Managing Director - Principal Advisor Network
Principal Financial Group
San Jose, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
- Grow a profitable business center by attracting, training, motivating and retaining advisors.
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure a high performing team.
- Achieve specified goals in recruiting and retention of advisors, production, persistency, business conduct, and expense management in accordance with business center and company key objectives..
- Requires bachelor degree or 8 years of equivalent experience
- 8 + years related work experience, including sales and management.
- Must have a broad knowledge of sales techniques, as well as regulations governing insurance and security sales.
- Must have strong leadership, planning and strategic thinking skills.
- Good oral and written communication, presentation, and financial management skills required.
- Must have ability to recruit, select, train, lead, manage, and supervise a diverse group of managers and producers to meet the goals of the region.
- Must be able to develop and maintain community relations.
- Chartered Life Underwriter/Chartered Financial Consultant (CLU/ChFC), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Leadership Fellow (CLF) designations desired.
- Some travel required, including overnight stays (up to 15%).