RECRUITMENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Anonymous 21000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Swavesey, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
DYNAMIC RECRUITMENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
The Location: Swavesey, Cambridge.
The Package: £18,000 - £21,000 plus bens (Dependent on experience)
* This leading legal recruitment agency is simply a fun & great place to work.
* They take care of their staff - which is why the staff turnover here is very low; this is somewhere that people can forge long term careers and really call home.
* The team is friendly and supportive - you can get all the support you need and succeed from day one in a stress free working environment.
* Results are rewarded - the commission structure is outstanding and there are lots of additional incentives up for grabs.
* Progression - there is a track record of people here working their way up and progressing, based on their results.
* Quite simply, if you want to do it, you can.
* Excellent reputation over 17 years trading - and the weight of a fantastic brand behind you.
* You will join an established legal recruitment team in a busy office, supporting the recruitment consultants.
* Working with the marketing team creating adverts to be posted to the internet.
* Creating marketing campaigns to go out to potential candidates registered on our bespoke database.
* Creating client and candidate mail shots to promote our services and current client vacancies.
* Re-branding candidates CVs to be delivered to our niche Client base via our consultants.
* Developing and refining content across the company website.
* Working with others in the team, using the company's automation systems.
* Working with the team to coordinate campaigns across the website and social channels including video creation
* Writing creative marketing and blog content.
* Researching the latest industry news and policies to update the team and product marketing.
* Work with existing CRM to build and support Marketing campaigns.
* Email marketing management.
* Supporting the Recruitment Consultants on a day to day business operations. You will be given constant training, support, and guidance in order to maximize your potential and increase your earning capacity and allow you to become increasingly specialised within your market sector.
* Managing all aspects of candidate resourcing and generation.
* Aid candidate attraction and employer brand through assisting the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be very literate and competent on all Microsoft processes. They will also be able to work independently after training and to a high standard, prioritising workloads and have fantastic attention to detail. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as is a pro-active and dynamic attitude to your career.
In addition -
You will preferably be from a secretarial, administrative or even a legal background.
You will want to join a unique company with a close-knit culture where you can find true security.
You will have confidence in abundance, personality and a sense of humour in order to communicate in a credible and effective manner.
You will be a proactive individual with evident drive, determination and ambition.
* You will have confidence in abundance, personality and a sense of humour in order to communicate in a credible and effective manner.
* You will be a proactive individual with evident drive, determination, and ambition.
WHAT WE OFFER
* We are offering an excellent basic salary depending on experience
* Company pension after probationary period.
* A team bonus which is uncapped and achievable.
* We have excellent offices based just off the A14 in Swavesey, air-conditioned, high-speed internet, pool table, table tennis, and a friendly family team to work with, free car parking and an excellent treats table
* We have special team-building evenings, which include punting, bowling, curry evenings, cake competitions and a yearly family barbeque.
* We also offer 30 & ½ days yearly annual leave
The Next Step.
Apply now! We will be in touch to discuss your application in complete confidentiality