Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation's biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Quality Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Quality Engineer will include:
- Compensation (Range): $29-30/ hour
- Performs conventional, less complex quality engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, preparation of specifications, process studies, or research investigations.
- Analysis of designs
- Cost reductions
- Implementing quality/reliability improvements
- Making recommendations for product applications along with testing and evaluating Company products and accessories and parts, etc.
As a Quality Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Position requires a B.S. degree in engineering or quality
- One to five years of related experience.
- Effective Root Cause Analysis, 5S, 5Y, 8D, etc.
As a Quality Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Quality Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.