Quality Assurance Specialist
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for defining, maintaining and improving the Quality Management system including assurance of employee excellence and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing customer quality fulfillment activities including facilitation of customer meetings, completion of customer documentation, resolving customer complaints including determining root cause, and change notification agreements
- Leading and participating in tasks and Continuous improvement initiatives to define, maintain, and improve the Quality Management System.
- Support for company and site operations to ensure employee excellence, quality deliverables, and customer satisfaction are achieved
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and all office/laboratory equipment. Typing at a computer keyboard along with the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or other Science or Technical discipline.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, and ISO 13485
- Knowledgeable in FMEA, Lean, Six Sigma
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Management of time and prioritization of work effectively