QHSE Head (Infrastructure) - Doha, Qatar
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: all
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
QHSE Head - Lanscape & Utlities (Infrastructure)
Our client is looking for a QHSE Head to work within the Development Team. The QHSE will be responsible for making sure monitoring the QHSE for specific projects and enforce compliance to QSHE guidelines and regulations at a high standard.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following;
- Ideally come from an Construction Management, Engineering degree or have IOSH/IIRSM.
- Ability to audit internally as well as externally.
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Ideally having aknowledge of the GCC Real Estate market and local rules/regulations .
- Expereince in main contractor & consultancy assessment regarding QHSE.
- Fluency in English is a must and Arabic is desireable.
- Impliment company-wide QSHE policies and procedures in accordance with local and national rules.
- Play a key role in the selection of Main Contractors by conducting prequalification and reviewal of contract docs.
- Continioously monitoring the various contractors amoungst various sites by conducting site visits etc.
- Monitor and report QHSE incidents and resolutions leared for the main database.
- Environmental development plan should be adhered to following LEED standard or similar.
- Assist other QHSE heads with lessons leared.
- Basic Salary up to 35,000 QAR/Month.
- 30 Days Annual Leave with Air Tickets (Business) for you and your family.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Competitive Bonus Structure.
- Rellocation allowance and Furniture allowance
- Recreation allowance.
For more information please feel free to email your CV and covering letter