PRODUCTION PROCESS ENGINEERS
Search Enterprises, Inc.
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
OVERVIEW: The Production Engineer position provides technical expertise to operating areas to maximize profitability. This position provides for a safe working environment; assists in the training and development of operators, team leaders, and supervisors; provides support and assistance to the engineering function; controls product quality; assures process integrity; and compiles data used in support of engineering projects.
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and improve production process.
- Mentor and educate workforce in chemical process day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and improve product quality.
- Define raw material specifications within cost constraints.
- Lead statistical process control (SPC) group to optimize process and minimize waste.
- Provide distributive control system (DCS) support and configuration.
- Support health, safety, and environmental programs.
Degree in Chemical Engineering with experience in a chemical manufacturing facility a must have.
- Demonstrated knowledge of unit operations including fluid flow, solids handling, heat transfer, process control, and equipment specification.
- Ability to lead and participate in a team setting.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written in dealing directly with management, peers, and entire workforce.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you. We DO NOT make any contacts until you give us the go-ahead.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA. RESUMES SENT ON SPECULATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. SEI DOES NOT WORK OUTSIDE ABOVE INDUSTRIES, THANK YOU.