Search Enterprises, Inc.
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Supports plant operations with chemical engineering expertise by becoming the technology expert for processes. Support production teams to work safely to achieve targets in the areas of production, costs, and quality product while leading plant engineering, process design and implementation.
- Provide chemical engineering input into design changes including process safety and process control.
- Develop and update Operating Procedures and training materials, and lead training.
- Lead solving of complex problems related to process, mechanical, control systems, equipment integrity and other disciplines.
- Lead development of production plans including operation scheduling and operation conditions. Monitor product and process performance; set-up and/or participate in executing systems to track performance and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with technology experts to learn the plant process and equipment and become a technology expert on processes.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations and cause analysis (Quality, Reliability,
- Production, Safety and Environmental) and implement action items to prevent recurrence.
- Participate in PHAs, (Process Hazard Analysis), MOCs (Management of Change) and
- PSSRs (pre-start-up safety reviews).
- Develop and implement process "best practices", standards/policies, productivity
- improvements and work processes for operations that address safety, quality, efficiency
- and reliability.
- Provide process engineering support for projects including develop basic data, conduct
- PHA or MOC review, and design oversight.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you. We DO NOT contact our client companies on your behalf without your approval.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating chemical, refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, ChE, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.