Private Wealth Associate
Aberdeen, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Well known Financial organization is seeking a Private Wealth Associate to work in a client facing role to join their team. This role will provide immersion into all aspects of the wealth management industry as well as an excellent opportunity to partner with Financial Advisors in all aspects of client servicing ,including asset allocation advice; portfolio analytics; Trust & Estate Planning; Retirement Planning and Core/Discretionary Planning.
A Private Wealth Associate will:
- Partner with Financial Advisors to build their business and provide service and support functions such as portfolio analysis, account creation and maintenance, and client/prospect meeting preparation
- Partner with team members to accomplish a common goal of providing exceptional service
- Interact with clients to support all aspects of their servicing needs related to the management of their relationship
- Interact and network with senior professionals throughout the firm to fuel career success
Private Wealth Associates will participate in a comprehensive and robust three-phase training program. T Curriculum will be delivered both in a formal classroom and on the job setting. Content can include:
- In-depth industry training, as well as on proprietary investments, services, policies and procedures
- Advanced training on trusts & estates, wealth planning analytics, investment management philosophies, and financial management strategies
- A focus on client service excellence, partnership and sales training in order to strengthen the client experience
- Behavioral training geared toward the development of communication, leadership, and other professional skills
- Career management, one-on-one coaching, and specialized skills training to achieve success beyond the Associate role
Resumes should be forwarded to Catherine Mitchell,
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics with excellence in academics and strong leadership experience.
- 3+ years of experience
- Client-focused and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal) and an ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are required.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Since 1991, I have had the pleasure of building relationships with clients, candidates and a great team at NRI. The philosophy is simple; honest communication, team work, accountability and passion. It has led me to new experiences, some great new friends and a fantastic network of contacts across diverse industries. The people I have met have shared their interests and we have found much in common; from family bonds including our four legged buddies; to favorite books ; to the great outdoors and the joys of gardening. This has led to the ability to have warm conversations; sharing ideas and conducting business with people I enjoy working with.
I value my network and welcome the opportunity to expand it. Please feel free to reach out to discuss your career!
- Connect on LinkedIn