Primary Teacher to Recruitment Development Officer
Anonymous 28000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Prospero Teaching, part of Prospero Group, is an award-winning agency placing teachers and support staff across the country. Our dedicated Training & Development team are based in Prospero's head office in Old Street. We provide industry-leading support to our teachers and teaching assistants. The team has recently expanded to provide acclimatisation services for a group of international teachers in association with the Department for Education.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Mentoring teachers, including providing interview guidance and classroom support.
- Assisting in the planning and event management of our comprehensive CPD programme.
- Designing training courses to fit the needs of our supply staff.
- Supporting the internal safeguarding team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of working in the UK education system.
- Experience of teaching core subjects (primary or secondary level will be considered).
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships across all internal departments, as well as with Prospero agency workers and school leaders.
- A clear and creative vision for what constitutes effective teaching & learning, specifically in relation to student progress, the requirements of Ofsted and the UK National Curriculum.
- An organised, methodical work ethic, the ability to deal with a busy workload that demands excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proactive approach to finding solutions