Alford, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Due to increased demand Realise Education are looking to provide great teachers with the opportunity to work within our client schools on a daily or long term supply basis in Keystages 1 and 2.
Our client schools look to us to supply them with teachers who have a passion for teaching and are experienced and qualified to teach within primary schools. Teachers who are adaptable, flexible, are able to maintain discipline and are thorough with the delivery of lessons are considered valuable members of our supply team.
Do you have the following:
* QTS (NQTs welcome to apply).
* Experience of working in a primary setting.
* An innovative and creative approach to teaching.
*A good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
* Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of phonics, grammar, punctuation and spelling and the lively and engaging ways in which this can be taught.
* Be an excellent creative classroom practitioner, delivering highly effective and engaging lessons.
* Have very high expectations for all the pupils both academically and in their behaviour.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues.
Excellent Rates of pay.
A supportive and friendly team of consultants to work closely with you to ensure the opportunities are tailored to your expectations.
A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to provide a full checkable work history