Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Minnesota / Permanent / Orthopedic
Ada, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota practice with their search for an orthopedic surgeon. There are currently two orthopods in the practice, and one of them is retiring. This is a general orthopedic practice and they are also open to sports. Work in a critical access hospital with level III trauma, and three ORs. They welcome experienced surgeons and new graduates, and they will consider J1 and H-1B visas.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a $670k base plus RVU bonus production. You will be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- General orthopedic practice, also open to sports
- Employed position with two orthopods, one is retiring
- 4-year guarantee and production model
- $670k base plus RVU
- Critical access hospital, level 3 trauma, and 3 ORs
- Experienced surgeon and new graduates welcomed
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Enjoy 6 weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail