Physician / Surgery - Neurological / Oregon / Permanent / Neurosurgeon
Adair Village, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A hospital-employed opportunity for a neurosurgeon with a spine focus is now available in Oregon at a level 2 trauma center. They bare seeking a skilled neurosurgeon with complex spine surgical expertise to be part of a collaborative clinical practice specializing in spine/cervical/cranial/tumor. Join an established team of three neurosurgeons, two ortho-spine surgeons, and two physician assistants.
In addition to an excellent salary with production bonuses you will be offered a complete benefit package with paid medical malpractice, CME, relocation allowance, and a starting bonus.
This is a great location near Portland. It is close to PAC-10 Universities. Every imaginable form of outdoor recreation is available, plus the area is filled with great scenic beauty year-round.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to or call . Refer to job #.
- Excellent salary and production bonuses
- 70% spine and 30% cranial
- Hospital-based and employed opportunity
- Complex spine surgical expertise to be part of a team - spine/cervical/cranial/tumor
- Very collegial medical community
- Must be board certified in neurosurgery
- Close to the University of Oregon in Eugene
- Area is near Portland and all of its amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail