Physician / Psychiatry / Kentucky / Permanent / Psychiatry Opening nea
Hazard, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
The Psychiatric Center is the designated State acute mental health facility for a 21-county region. Inpatient care is provided for adults 18 and older.
- Would be willing to consider a flexible schedule
- Compensation packages going up to 90 th percentile of MGMA salary survey.
- Can do inpatient and outpatient work
- At least two physicians on at all times
- Two midlevels on at all times
- Average length of stay varies by unit - ranges from 3-8 days
- We have a dual diagnosis unit, geri psych and general psych unit that are currently open
- Can see between 11-14 patients
- Share moderate call
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive compensation package of up to the 90 th percentile of the MGMA salary survey
- Starting bonus
- Education loan forgiveness plan
- Stipend consideration
- Relocation allowance
- Great comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO - 29 days annually
- Malpractice coverage
- CME reimbursement with 5 additional PTO days
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: 203669