Physician / Pediatrics / Vermont / Permanent / Pediatrician Needed for
Addison, Vermont, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An exciting pediatrician opportunity is now available in a beautiful area of Vermont. Come join 6 full-time and 1 part-time pediatrician. The office hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm, and there may be evening hours when on call. There will also be a shared call. The incoming physician will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians and residents. H-1B and J-1 visas can be sponsored.
In addition to a salary, this hospital-employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, 80 hours of CME and $6,500 stipend, 30 days of vacation, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, malpractice, a 403b and pension plan, relocation assistance, and possible student loan repayment.
St. Albans sits in the valley between the Green Mountains and the Shores of Lake Champlain. Experience the luxuries each season brings in this tight-knit town, where you can also enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities. Enjoy outstanding recreation including downhill and cross-country skiing, some of the finest golf courses in the country, and excellent hiking and fishing.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Work with 6 full-time and 1 part-time pediatrician
- Shared call
- Monday - Friday workweek, half day Saturday when on call
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Will work either a 4- or 5-day workweek
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits package that includes loan repayment
- Beautiful VT town, outstanding recreation that includes downhill and cross country skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail