Physician / Pediatrics / North Carolina / Permanent / Pediatrician Nee
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A well-established practice in North Carolina has an immediate pediatrician opportunity available. This is a predominantly outpatient opportunity with newborn rounding only. You will enjoy the option of working either 4 or 4.5 days a week, with very light nurse-triaged call. There will be no C-section and delivery requirements. This position is offering a competitive salary plus bonus and a full slate of benefits that include malpractice, 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with stipend, 401K with match, pension/profit share plans, and relocation assistance.
Live in a community known for its top-tier technology, education, and universities. This is a dynamic city with a bevy of cultural and culinary choices, all set in a city with a rich history.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at or send your CV to . Refer to job #.
- Join a well-established NC practice
- Immediate need
- Mainly outpatient position
- Work a 4- or 4.5-day workweek, your choice
- Very light nurse-triaged call
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 20 - 30 patients per day
- Outstanding Raleigh, NC location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail