Physician / Pediatrics / Connecticut / Permanent / Fairfield County, C
Andover, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A pediatric position is newly available at a well-established practice in Fairfield County, CT. They are adding a fifth physician due to growth to work in a beautiful new office. This will be mostly outpatient duties with newborn rounding only. You can chose to work four or five days a week, seeing 20 to 25 patients per day. Call is phone-only and will be 1:5 and very light.
This partnership potential opportunity offers a competitive salary with bonus after year one. You can work extra weekend hours for extra income. You will also receive medical insurance, four weeks of vacation and six paid holidays, a retirement plan, and malpractice paid. Hospital dues, license, and DEA are also all paid.
This position is located in the greater Bridgeport area of CT. The area is about an hour north of New York City, and has classic New England-style towns, coastal breezes, golf courses, country clubs, and prestigious universities.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at or . Refer to job #.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established practice
- 4- or 5-day workweek - physician's choice
- Mostly outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package to include medical insurance, malpractice paid, and a retirement plan w/match
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - mention job number
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail