Physician / Oncology / Arkansas / Permanent / Hematologist-Oncologist
Adona, Arkansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A hospital with a newly renovated cancer center and new infusion center in Arkansas is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist or medical oncologist. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and the call is 1:3 and mostly over the phone. The incoming physician will see 20 to 25 patients in clinic and 2 to 3 consults per day on average. You will be joining two other physicians. Residents, fellows, J-1 and H-1B visas are all welcome.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVU incentives and residency and fellowship assistance. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and 401 and 457b retirement plans. Student loan repayment may also be available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at or send an email to . All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Residency or fellowship assistance
- Newly renovated cancer center
- New infusion center
- Comprehensive oncology services all under 1 roof
- Existing patient base - busy from day 1
- H-1B and J-1 candidates accepted
- Majority of the medical staff live in Little Rock, AR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail