Physician / Occupational Medicine / Kentucky / Permanent / Occupationa
Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An exciting occupational physician opportunity is now available with a large and established hospital group in Kentucky. This position is available because of growth and they continue to grow. The urgent care clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, and weekend hours are from 8 am to 5 pm. Work 182 shifts annually with the opportunity for additional paid shifts. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. Work in a facility that has a private physicians lounge open 24/7 with complimentary food and beverages, and an on-site workout area. Teaching opportunities will be available if interested. They welcome physicians that are board certified or willing to become board certified in occupational medicine. The ideal candidate will be a physician who likes to work in a collegial environment and looking for rural medicine. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses, APC supervision compensation, and monthly residency stipends. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, $6,000 CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in Kentucky. You will enjoy the newly revitalized downtown, the friendly atmosphere, low crime rate, low cost of living, and a wide variety of housing options.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
- Physicians lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- On-site workout area and more
- Join a large and established hospital group
- Work at an urgent clinic 182 shifts annually
- Opportunity for additional paid shifts
- Board certified or willing to become certified in occupational medicine
- Monthly residency stipends available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail