Physician / ObGyn / Wisconsin / Permanent / Laborist Needed in Wiscons
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A health system in Wisconsin needs a full-time OB hospitalist. The incoming physician will cover call within the Northwest WI region. Work with physicians and advanced practice providers in a team-model with certified nurse midwives and family medicine physicians at some sites. This position will be responsible for covering 15 shifts per month including 2 weekends each month and 1 to 2 weekday nights each week. The preferred candidates will be board-certified or board-eligible obstetricians with a demonstrated commitment to obstetrics education, research, and quality improvement.
This position offers a competitive annual salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus that can be used for loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, 401k/457b/403b retirement plans with matching, and occurrence malpractice.
Eau Claire serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. There are strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living, with an abundance of outdoor activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- OB hospitalist position
- Cover 15 shifts per month
- Working in a team-model with CNMW and FPs
- Be the first hospitalist in the NW WI region
- Board-certified or board-eligible obstetricians
- Academic appointment
- Opportunities to secure teaching and examining privileges
- Work in a metro area of 163,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail