Physician / Hospitalist - Pediatric / Kentucky / Permanent / Pediatric
Britt Medical Search
Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Established healthcare system seeking qualified Pediatric Hospitalist to provide coverage for our Inpatient Pediatric Unit.
Details / Benefits:
- No Newborn Nursery or NICU coverage
- Daily census averages 4 per day, with a range of 0 to 12
- Informal Pediatric Subspecialty Support (available by phone)
- Sign-on bonus
- Many Board-certified Outpatient Pediatricians reside in our community
- Hospitalist group is employed by Large Health System
- Paid liability insurance
- 2 retirement plans
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Looking for BC/BE candidates
- Experienced as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply
- Ranked #1 in Kentucky for best place to raise children by Business Week.
- Ranked fourth on Area Development's Top 20 Southern cities!
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- New 477-bed hospital (opened June 2013)
Regional health system represents a new era of healthcare and wellness for the region. The modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci® surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
As one of America's best places to live and work, has much to offer, including:
Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spray-park, Riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
- Two new award-winning hotels, with a third under construction
Inform a friend!