Physician / Gastroenterology / Florida / Permanent / Hospital-Employed
Macclenny, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A small, non-profit hospital located about 30 miles west of Jacksonville, FL is looking for a 'sole-practitioner' to replace a provider who is leaving to teach.
They have an incredible opportunity for a full-time (bread and butter) gastroenterologist (no advanced procedures) to join a collegial, multi-specialty group practice. You will practice general gastroenterology in an ambulatory setting with no hospital or emergency call so you can be home in time for supper and enjoy the rest of your evening.
This really is a great place to practice with collaborative management, 'no corporate stuff here', and all the physicians get along very well. The outpatient work is done in a multidisciplinary clinic and GI procedures are done in the hospital's operating room. This really is all about the work/life balance.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including excellent medical benefits, vacation and holidays, malpractice, etc.
Candidates must be board-certified in gastroenterology, possess an MD or DO degree, with an active and unrestricted Florida medical licensure. Successful background screening will be required prior to start.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job number .
- Bread and butter GI with no call to enjoy a great work-life balance
- Live just 30 miles west of Jacksonville to enjoy a small-town life with all the big-city amenities
- Non-profit, hospital-employed salary and benefits
- No state income tax
- Mostly outpatient with no hospital or emergency call
- Practice with collaborative management, no corporate stuff here
- Great place to raise a family with great schools and community events
- 30 minutes from Jacksonville, 45 minutes to the beach, and Disney World is just 2.5 hours away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail