Physician / Family Practice / Pennsylvania / Permanent / IM or FP Phys
Emlenton, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new primary care physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. They are hiring to relieve a physician who is retiring. This position can be 100% outpatient or you can choose to do both outpatient and inpatient. You will work from 8 am to 5 pm , with 1 day a week from 11 am to 8 pm. You will work with 1 other physicians and 1 PA. Candidates must be board certified in IM or FM. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed position offers a 1-year salary guarantee and RVUs. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice policy, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with $3,000 stipend, a 457b deferred compensation plan, 403b tax shelter, a pension plan, and relocation assistance. They are also offering $15K a year of loan repayment for 23 years.
Located along the Allegheny River in Northwestern Pennsylvania and in the southeastern corner of Venango County, Emlenton is a recreational and sportsman destination. It is home to numerous small businesses including restaurants, a quilt shop, bike shop, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Loan repayment
- 1-year salary guaranteed and RVUs
- Occurrence malpractice
- All outpatient or option for inpatient and outpatient
- 8 am to 5 pm with 1 day from 11 am to 8 pm
- Join 1 physician and 1 PA
- All clinical staff is board certified
- 53 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail