Physician / Family Practice / Maine / Permanent / Family Medicine Phys
Abbot, Maine, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A practice in located in Maine is seeking a family practice physician with OB to join their team. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the call rotation is 1:20. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be coming out of residency. J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a ME medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a $50k sign-on bonus, up to $200k in loan repayment, life insurance, 1 week of CME time, a 402b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Loan repayment up to $200,000
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses
- 6 weeks of vacation
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- Well-established group
- Monday through Friday, 1:20 call
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail