Physician / Family Practice / Illinois / Permanent / Primary Care Phys
Lawrenceville, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois single-specialty group with their search for a primary care physician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, or a 4-day workweek with a 1:4 call. You will see 21 to 24 patients per day on average in the clinic and 3 to 5 in the hospital. The hospital is right next to the clinic. Candidates can be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded FM, IM, or med-ped physician. Come join 1 FP, 1 FNP, and 1 FPA. H-1B and J-1 visas candidiate can be supported.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package with quality and quantity incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered health/vision/dental benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. This is also an NHSC approved site for loan repayment.
You will enjoy working in Lawrenceville, a small town hometown community and beautiful state park. The availability of quality healthcare is vital in this area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Traditional practice needs an IM or FP
- Southern IL, easy drive to St. Louis or Indianapolis
- Salary $200K plus RVU bonus, $250K plus potential
- Can pick up ER per diem shifts if desired
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- NHSC loan repayment site
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Vibrant community and a beautiful state park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail