Physician / Family Practice / Alaska / Permanent / Alaska Facility Hir
Soldotna, Alaska, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A community clinic located in Alaska is seeking a family medicine or med-ped physician to join them. The incoming physician will evaluate and treat patients within their scope of training and capabilities. Also provide patient follow-ups as necessary for continuity of care. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, and you will share a call with pediatricians. See an average of 15 to 22 patients per day in a care team approach practice. The ideal candidate will be okay taking hospital call and doing minor office procedures. J1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You can choose between NHSC or SHARPS medical education loan repayment. You will also receive tort reform malpractice, medical benefits, vacation time, 8 paid holidays and 3 floating holidays, 7 days of CME with a stipend, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in this beautiful Alaska location. It offers spectacular views, world-class outdoor recreation, as well as excellent shopping and gourmet dining.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs or med-ped jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Family medicine or Med-Ped Physician
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturdays are rotated and call is a shared 1:4
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- NHSC or SHARPS education loan repayment
- Tort reform malpractice, so tail is covered
- Sign-on bonus
- Accrued vacation days, 8 holidays plus 3 floaters, and 7 days of CME with a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail