Physician / Administration / Florida / Permanent / Family Medicine Res
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Family Medicine Residency - Program Director
Hospital, located in Pensacola, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking applicants for Family Medicine Program Director to help establish a new residency training program.
The Family Medicine residency program is seeking a full-time, board-certified family medicine Program Director.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Family Medicine, with 2 years as a core faculty member in an ACGME- accredited Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.