Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: all
Job industry: Science & Technology
My client is a leading, global pharmaceutical company who is currently searching for a new Pharmacovigilance Operations Manager. They are looking for someone to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this opportunity you will be working in a global team, with a company dedicated to ensuring people have access to life saving medicines worldwide. They are looking for individuals who will be able to work well within a team who is committed working hard to bring others a higher quality of life.
For this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure quality and accuracy of ICSR and publish the observations
- You will ensure compliance globally, and prepare and review procedural documents covering PV Ops processes and procedures
- PV Ops SME on ARGUS Database
- You will also manage the UK PV Operations team where you will motivate and lead members
- You will work closely with the other teams in business including, regulatory affairs, quality, clinical and also other areas within the Pharmacovigilance team.
My client is located in Hertfordshire and are able to offer a very competitive salary as well as benefits. They are a company which invests in their employees and works hard to ensure the best career development and progress.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to give me a call on to further details .