Permanent Part Time Telemarketer Required


Anonymous

2018-08-09 07:08:09

Job location Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Job type: fulltime

Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService

Job description

Permanent Part Time Telemarketer Required.

Based in Winchester.

Permanent with Flexible working of up to 15 hours per week.

If you enjoy making outbound calls to warm, either existing or potential leads 75% of the time and the remaining 25% you will be developing and calling new leads.

The hours of work are flexible with core working hours of 08:30am to 17:00pm 2 days per week.

1/2 hour for lunch (Lunch is provided)

£9.00 per hour

If this position is of interest where you will be working within a busy office environment with individual and team targets to work towards then this position is for you.
You will be working within the Sales and Marketing Department.

The successful applicant will be responsible to build rapport to trade suppliers and to provide details of specific requirements and to provide accurate information to the quotation team.

If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on (Apply online only) and email your CV

Gi Group are committed to protecting the privacy of all of our candidates and clients. Following some recent changes to data protection laws we have updated our Privacy Policy. To view a copy and to help you understand how we collect, use and process your personal data please visit https://(url removed)/privacy

Inform a friend!

location

Top