Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Coordinates payroll and treasury related activities such as recording hours worked, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, calculating payrolls and overseeing daily cash activities for the company by performing the following duties.
The Payroll / Treasury Specialist
- Coordinates with outside payroll processing company and compiles confidential payroll data such as hours worked, commissions, taxes, insurance, garnishments and other deductions to be withheld
- Maintains personnel and pay records
- Computes wages and deductions and posts to payroll records
- Coordinates payroll actions with respect to sales commission including serving as a liaison with IT personnel on commission related items
- Reviews payroll to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Assist employees with payroll inquiries
- Maintain, project and report cash balances to assure that treasury needs are met
- Prepare cash transfers as needed to maintain account balances at required levels.
- Prepare treasury related general journal entries and perform investment accounting.
- Coordinate banking relationships and services, monitors banking related fees.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. Three years related experience and / or training in: Accounting, Treasury / Cash Management.
Bonus Points For
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve "all children and adults" who represent "all ability levels...and backgrounds," is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!