Payroll Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Portfolio Payroll 28000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
A prestigious Media company based in the West End are looking for a Payroll Administrator / Account Assistant to join their vibrant team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic, creative team who are looking for candidates keen to take that next step in their career within a role offering ongoing development
Payroll Administrator key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To be in control of all payroll duties from start to finish and to be the first point of contact for all payroll queries.
- Reconciling monthly pension contributions and Third party payments.
- To be confidant with the processing of P45s, P46s, SMP, SPP, answering tax queries and following months and year end procedures.
- Experience of dealing with high volume payrolls, multiple pay frequencies and pay dates
- Responsible for administration of expenses
- Conducting general accounting duties including maintenance of the sales ledger, client billing and general credit control duties.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
Payroll Administrator/ Account Assistant Person Specification/ Experience:
- Strong combined payroll and accounting experience, with great attention to detail.
- To be able to work in busy and fast paced environments.
- To be able to work well under pressure.
- Good Team player.