Eden Global Associates
salary: 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Doncaster, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
My client specialise in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and project management of electrical infrastructure projects for electricity utility companies and renewable energy developers throughout the UK and Ireland.
My client specialise in the provision of electrical, mechanical and IT engineering services. In depth know-how and ongoing commitment to employee development and training enable the delivery of comprehensive solutions from design through to installation and maintenance, that meet their clients individual requirements.
Working within my clients Power Solutions Business Unit, the Planner must have experience working on major projects in at energy sector, preferably in electricity transmission. Im looking for someone who is experienced with Primavera P6.
• Address any issues that arise and change the plan according
• Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
• Produce tender plans to support bids
• Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
• Liaise with the production and technical team
• Ensure the progress of the project is running to time scales and cost plans
It is essential that the successful candidate is an excellent communicator with all stakeholders (internal and external), a commercially focused self-starter with the enthusiasm, motivation and initiative to succeed in this role. The jobholder must possess:
• Proficiency within Primavera P6, experienced in resource and cost loading, generating Earned Value reports as well as graphic and tabular progress reports
• Significant construction experience on major multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
• Expert planning and scheduling knowledge
• Ability to develop programmes from first principles as well as critical interrogation of suppliers' programmes
• Proven planning & scheduling thinking and approach
• Knowledge in Construction Management
• Experience in energy/electricity transmission sectors
• Good understanding of design processes
• Knowledge of NEC3 and its application to the programme
• Knowledge of CDM and its impact on the programme
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel: Table (lookup, Filtering, Data manipulation & summarisation) and Excel Functions.
• General computer literacy in MS Office and MS Project
• Good report writing and presentation skills - accurate and concise
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good personal organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, but also be able to work alone.
This opportunity offeres a very competative salary and package.
For a confidential chat please get in touch on the details below