OnBase Technical Lead
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The OnBase Technical Lead will primarily be responsible for technical leadership relating to Hyland OnBase solutions as well as related projects. The OnBase Technical Lead will collaborate with the IT & business leads, developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (architecture, administration, workflow, integration, ECM, case management, development, exception processing and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives. The OnBase Technical Lead also ensures the architecture processes and platforms are positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels. This role will involve working closely with other IT teams to develop end to end implementation & support of OnBase solutions, and collaborating with key customers (Finance, Procurement, Enterprise Analytics etc.) to ensure their needs are met. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implementation and support of the cloud-based OnBase solution
- Provide end-to-end support to implement solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- Provide OnBase related solutions/designs for complex projects as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for OnBase solutions, including conversion and integration with other on-premise and cloud-based systems.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops, working with the business team members to gather business requirements necessary to design a solution that meets the business needs
- Create supporting business requirements and technical requirements documentation that will be used for implementation and support
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the OnBase platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the OnBase suite of products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to VP level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the OnBase solutions.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the OnBase solutions and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience
- At least six (6) years of experience in OnBase implementations for solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- Previous experience with design and development of the OnBase solutions
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a system administrator for OnBase implementations
- Previous relational database experience
- Previous experience collaborating with other teams to develop integrations between OnBase and other on-premise as well as cloud-based applications.
- Hands-on experience in implementing 2 - 3 large-scale OnBase implementations
- Previous experience developing detailed technical documentation.
- Previous with cloud-based OnBase implementation
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA)
- 1 year of experience with cloud-based OnBase implementation
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Nevada Gaming Registration and/or Michigan Gaming Registration may be required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- OnBase product expertise as an architect, system administrator and technical lead
- Functional knowledge in the OnBase space that can be leveraged to determine the "best fit" solution to business problems.
- Proficient in languages related to the OnBase solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- Ability to work with onsite and offshore teams
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks
- Ability to review technical documentation to verify compliance with client requirements and established architectural standards and guidelines
- Ability to self-manage while consistently exercising good judgment and maturity
- Experience in working with all levels of management, including executives and consulting with key business stakeholders preferred
- Highly developed organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established deadlines
- Ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment managing multiple tasks, projects and personnel simultaneously. Must possess ability to prioritize conflicting duties and maintain timeline integrity for projects and tasks
- Strong team player that has a direct approach and is solution oriented
- Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner
- Must have excellent written, verbal and public presentation communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate situations, tools needed, and obstacles through critical thinking and review of data
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms;
- Effective communicator and collaborator across all functions
- provided by Dice