Network Support Specialist
Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Network Support Specialist
Based: Epsom/Sutton area
Salary: Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits package
Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be recruiting for one of their most prestigious clients, a leading, global financial services organisation, that seek a Network Support Specialist to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with designated partners, monitoring their performance levels, assisting them when required and escalating any concerns to the relevant staff.
The client is a highly reputed, extremely successful, globally renowned brand name with amazing offices in Surrey. Employee focused, they pride themselves on the professional, friendly and supportive environment they create for their staff, and the comprehensive benefits package they offer alongside their competitive salaries which includes discretionary annual bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, life insurance, employee car scheme, PMI (through BUPA), income protection, on-site café, restaurant and gym, free on-site parking and much more!
You would be responsible for assisting the field staff in producing relevant performance reporting to ensure maximum performance, and for the first line performance monitoring of designated networks.
* Provide a high standard of service to the network partners in order to maximise volume and profitability from good quality retail business
* Provide remote coaching and training to the network partners' staff with our Point of Sales systems
* Establish good working relationships with key sales staff
* Collate, analyse and produce performance information on a mutually agreed basis for each partner
* Compile Quarterly Reviews with designated network partners and when necessary conduct these reviews remotely
* Handle network & field team queries, liaising with the relevant department to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes
* Maintain regular contact with Sales Management to check service, performance, support and understanding of marketing programmes
* Monitor network support levels against targets on a daily basis, and be the first line intervention to address non-support. Escalate any under-performance to the relevant manager
* Monitor Finance Renewal campaign activity, escalating issues and concerns where appropriate, and capturing and supporting the transfer of best practice
* Take responsibility for the distribution of FCA dashboards to designated Centres
* The client seeks applications from those with previous experience within a corporate environment in an administrative/support capacity, and with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, macros).
* It is essential that applicants have demonstrable experience of ability to analyse data trends. Any experience of coaching and training staff, and/or preparing and conducting performance reviews would be advantageous.
* Applicants must have a good standard of education, with strong grades in Maths and English, ideally educated to degree level, with a business related (not essential).
* Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Numerate with an aptitude of working with figures/data
* Strong analytical skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Confident dealing with all levels of staff/management and external customers
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Capable of building strong working relationships
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Network Support Specialist; Performance Levels; Analyse; Networks; Epsom; Sutton; Cheam; Ewell; Reigate; Tolworth; Surbiton; Ashtead; Dorking