Network Engineer- TS/SCI
Camp H M Smith, Hawaii, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
ISR Network Engineer
- Plans and coordinates the procurement, installation, implementation, and sustainment of deployable network systems supporting ISR aircraft and operations for SOCPAC.
- Integrates network systems requirements across tactical, operational, and strategic levels of operations which include direct support to the planning and operations staff to identify capabilities and limitations of ISR aircraft.
- Provides key analysis of network architecture and systems to SOCPAC, and recommends appropriate technical solutions to enhance ISR network operations.
- Installs, configures, and maintains intelligence gathering systems, computers and networks used by SOCPAC.
- Manages network infrastructure devices and systems using the latest approved software tools and DoD policies.
- Uses agile logistics support channels to delivery communications capabilities and sustain continuous ISR network operations for SOCPAC.
- Regularly interfaces with client leadership and end-users for daily operations, presentations, and status reports.
- Develops network architecture views and project objectives, plans and schedules.
- Participates in Engineering Review Boards (ERBs), Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), and other meetings related to ISR requirements, system integration, and life-cycle sustainment.
- Applies DoD standards for network systems in developing, implementing, and maintaining ISR operational capabilities.
- Deploys and maintains Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) satellite communications systems at austere locations to support SOCPAC ISR network operations.
- Provides technical support for Line of Sight (LOS) and satellite tactical radio systems.
- Provides technical support for OPLAN, CONPLAN and crisis development.
- Participates in operational exercises, pre-deployment site surveys, integration activities, and special program projects for SOCPAC as required.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel will be required.
- Bachelor s degree in an IT-related field and 6+ plus years of SOF ISR and PED experience. (Will consider extra years of experience in lieu of degree).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Security+ and/or Network+