Miami, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
This is a an exciting opportunity for a NetSuite Admin/ Developer to join an expanding team at a successful company in the Health, wellness & fitness industry, based in Miami (onsite).
In this position, you will be responsible for optimizing NetSuite for business needs, implementing best practices, and ensuring the ongoing optimal use of NetSuite across the business.
The NetSuite Developer/Administrator serves as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day issue analysis, tracking, and resolution.
- Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of NetSuite
- Participate in every aspect of SDLC - requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Develop customized scripts, workflows, custom records, forms, fields and customer facing documents.
- Assist in the development, architecture, maintenance and support of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide support for new and existing customizations.
- Deliver internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users.
- Support all aspects of NetSuite functional and data integrity and serve as primary contact for NetSuite support.
- Monitor & administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Minimum of 3 years NetSuite SuiteScript development experience with mastery of entire NetSuite ecosystem from an administration perspective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
- Development experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteCIoud, and SuiteCommerce Advanced, APIs and SOAP-based webservices
- Have a deep understanding of NetSuite functionality and development.
- Demonstrated skills in system implementation and change techniques to maximize value.
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, self-motivated and eager to succeed.
** Unfortunately no sponsorship can be offered at this time **
** Relocation assistance is offered to those willing to relocate to Miami! **