.Net Lead Developer
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Allstate Benefits is a leading provider of employee benefits, committed to delivering superior products and services with cutting-edge technology, exceptional customer service and compassionate claims administration.
The Application Developer Lead Consultant provides code/design analysis and strategy, supports project planning, and develops code and designs for complex projects. The Lead Consultant manages the review of code, design, and testing for Band B and C Application Developers and peers. The Lead Consultant serves as a technical expert which coaches and mentors Application developer specialists and professionals.
This position is on the IT Acquisition team which is responsible for supporting several business-critical applications for day to day operations and large strategic projects. These vital applications are responsible for all the enrollments, processing, and display of policy information from Agents as well as 3rd Party integrators. This role is responsible for ensuring streamlined development occurs on the applications and avoiding code contention issues across the team s inflight work.
- This lead will be responsible for leading .Net/SQL projects and microservices architecture
- Critique business, functional, and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security, and audit)
- Evaluate detailed technical design components and acts as a referral expert in appropriate languages, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods
- Promote and define development standards
- Assist with project estimating and milestone planning
- Designs solutions for high-complexity projects
- Perform coding of complex modules, as needed
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of Agile (one or more of these) JIRA, Confluence;
- At least 5 years supporting full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment;
- At least 5 years implementing standards for system design and development processes, methods, and tools;
- At least 3 years participating on Agile teams, including practice of Pair Programming and Test Driven Development;
- At least 3 years working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes and tool automation (one or more of these) Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Git, Octopus.
- Well versed with design such as OOP, Resiliency, Circuit Breaker Develop and consume APIs using HTTP/Rest
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- Computer Science Engineering Degree or related field
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Kiran Kothinti - Manager
Sunsoft Solution Inc
5755 North Point Parkway , Suite 88 , Alpharetta, GA 30022
Off :- provided by Dice