National Accounts Manager
American Council on Exercise
San Diego, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
We are seeking a National Accounts Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Responsible for the sales of ACE products and services across a range of channels including education, healthcare and corporate wellness. Creatively works with potential and current ACE Partners to provide accessible, high quality educational opportunities. Outward facing responsibilities include: prospecting, lead generation, pipeline progress management, generating quotes, closing sales, partner communication, relationship building and maintaining an active market intelligence.
Aligns with internal partners to develop sales programs relevant to each vertical.
Inward facing responsibilities include: CRM documentation, partnering with B2B marketing, sales and support teams, daily and weekly reporting, and cultivating a strong level of product expertise.
· We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving "hunter and closer" who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
· Minimum 3-5 years strong successful B2B consultative sales experience within the health, education, wellness or fitness industries
· Demonstrated ability to close deals and meet or exceed sales quota
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Availability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
· Proficient in Salesforce, MS programs and ecommerce
· Organized, detail-oriented team player with good judgment skills
· 25% - 50% travel required
· One year or more of fitness industry experience
· Experience with ACE programs and products.
· Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or a related field.
· Current ACE Personal Trainer and/or Group Fitness Instructor Certification or ability to earn one within six months
· Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets
· Building a qualified pipeline across key channels and closing opportunities
· Formulating and negotiating terms with qualified prospects
· Developing and expanding senior level customer relationships across key channels
· Developing and implementing a comprehensive sales strategy tailored to each partner that leverages the full ACE portfolio and meets the needs of each organization
· Driving results by seizing opportunities for new partnerships and deepening relationships with existing partners
· Following established sales process and consistently achieving sales goals
· Investing a majority of the workday communicating with prospects and partners via voice, email and other means to progress the pipeline
· Helping identify areas of opportunity through customer feedback, trends and competitive analysis, and informing the Sr. Director, Sales and Business Development to influence tactics and solutions
· Using Salesforce and communication templates to build and progress the pipeline and to provide strong customer service
· Maintaining timely reports and forecasts on pipeline and current customer base and updating appropriate stakeholders
· Maintain an understanding of ACE best practices, culture and mission, to successfully represent ACE at industry trade shows and events
· Maintain a commitment to and align with ACE mission, vision, values and programs, to successfully lead teams to represent ACE
· Other duties as assigned
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to the job classifications. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
We're looking for health-conscious people who have a passion for helping others live healthy lifestyles. And in return, you'll receive 100% paid employee coverage for health, dental and vision insurance, in addition to an on-site gym and a supportive workplace that encourages you to live your most fit life. Oh, and did we mention we have recess every day?