Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Intro Personnel 42000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leek, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
This position involves maintaining continuous production and improving efficiencies safely through effectively implementing preventative maintenance schedules and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS)
FULL TIME (CONTINENTAL SHIFTS 4 ON 4 OFF, 2 DAYS/2 NIGHTS, 7-7)
£35K - £42K DOE
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Ensuring supervision and safe operating procedures for visiting contractors
* Maintaining Health & Safety rules and regulations
* Identifying potential hazards/risks to the Health & Safety Manager
* Ensuring all PPM schedules are completed and developed using predictive and diagnostic maintenance techniques
* Initiating improvement plans in a pragmatic and proactive manner
* Undertaking business development project work
* Assisting the engineering department in achieving its budget targets through the efficient use of materials and replacement parts
* Following the correct accounting/authorisation process when ordering replacement parts
* Maintaining and improving standards of hygiene and housekeeping in all areas of the factory including the engineering office and workshop
* Undertaking emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all production equipment and refrigeration plant
* Assisting in the installation of new equipment to the site
* Leading the development and maintenance of an effective control framework to identify, minimise and manage people related risks
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* A relevant engineering apprenticeship together with electrical and mechanical qualifications such as an HNC or 18th Edition.
* Relevant multi skilled engineering experience
* Experience of working in an FMCG environment would be highly preferable
Due to the location of our client's site, it is advisable for applicants to possess access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on (phone number removed) or apply with your current CV