Columbus, Indiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Responsible for building Integrations between business applications (such as Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Workday) and 3rd party systems/applications.
- Responsible for designing, building and documenting new APIs for third party consumption.
- Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet the client requirements.
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical and functional stakeholders such as architects, testers, analysts and managers to gather and understand the partner integration requirements in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and certificates to follow proper encryption practices.
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange.
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale.
- Attend required internal and client meetings and calls on time and with adequate preparation.
- 10+ years of experience with implementing a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, webMethods, or TIBCO, etc.
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in service-oriented architecture solution delivery with Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Mule ESB, or Dell Boomi.
- Experience with developing ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft, ServiceMix, webMethods, B2B Tools, TIBCO and J2EE concepts.
- Experience in design, developing, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform.
- Solid understanding of canonical data models, or Enterprise Business Objects (EBOs), the role they play in an SOA, and how to create and manage them
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML).
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication, and authorization.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft.
- Experience with integration between common applications such as E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, Taleo, etc.
- Experience with Mule 4 and different API Management tools.
- Experience in implementing OAUTH authentication, SSL implementation is a plus
- Scrum knowledge/experience.
- Good communication skills - Written and oral.