Motor Costing Administrator
Pier Recruitment 24000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Worthing, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
Warranty and Costing Administrator
£22,000 to £24,000
Hours: 45-hour week, Monday to Friday 08.00 - 18.00 (1-hour unpaid lunch break)
We are currently recruiting for a highly reputable automotive company for a Warranty and Costing Administrator this position offers a progressive training package lots of other benefits as shown below.
Benefits: Staff referral scheme - If a staff member recommends a person for a role and they are successful, they will receive a £250 bonus, Death in service, Progressive high-level training and a cycle to work scheme.
- Ensure that invoices/warranty and R&M claims are processed daily, accurately and in line with Company and the manufacturer's policies and procedures
- Ensure that queries/rejections are cleared promptly
- Maintain and file customer/warranty and R&M invoices/claims as required by the Company and the relevant correspondence and documentation
- Assist credit control/line manager in resolving of customer/MBUK non-payment of debt/claims as and when required
- Ensure adequate stationery is maintained on site to ensure smooth running of the department
- Help the department when needed in answering the telephone within the target set by the Company to maintain a high standard to customers
- Attend training in house or externally as required to fulfil duties and to ensure skill is maintained in line with the job
- Provide assistance to the General Managers as required to ensure the smooth running of the section.
You will have:
- You must have experience within the automotive industry
- Warranty experience
- Previous administration experience
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have strong time management skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then don't miss out and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.