Mortgage Loan Officer
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
ResiCentral is growing and looking for Mortgage Loan Originators to join our team!
Backed by technology and decades of industry experience, ResiCentral is a hyper-efficient mortgage company. With fast turn times, we provide a world class customer experience and some of the best rates in the country.
The Perks of working with ResiCentral:
- Competitive compensation
- High quality company & list leads provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability benefits
This is an incredible opportunity for driven loan officers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to be a part of something big and help shape their own future. An active NMLS license is required to be considered for this position. ResiCentral is willing to sponsor employees obtaining additional state licenses as applicable.
You will be representing the next generation of mortgage lending and creating strategic ideas for our continuous growth. You will also work on projects that have a significant positive impact on peoples' lives. Working on a team with other passionate, high-performing, and talented people, you will make incredible impact on our success and yours.
Primary Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Originate mortgage loans by converting in-bound leads provided by the company, establishing new client relationships, maintaining referral partners, and marketing to individual database and potential new sources
- Take full and accurate loan applications and run AUS
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Jumbo, Purchase, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submit complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval
- Manage a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process
- Monitor and ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the clients and related third parties involved in the transaction (e.g., buyers, sellers, title companies, builder, and real estate agents.)
- Provide world-class customer service and experience by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers and referral partners
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards, and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry
- Responsible for working all assigned leads in accordance with company contact policy.
- Meet or exceed monthly quota goals, which will be provided prior to employment at ResiCentral.
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly KPI's, which will be provided prior to employment at ResiCentral.
- Complete any yearly NMLS continuing education requirements and maintain an active license with NMLS
- 2+ years minimum prior experience originating mortgage loans
- Active NMLS license preferred
- Self-motivated and organized with a positive attitude and a desire to win
- A critical thinker and creative problem solver who is adept at overcoming objections
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
ResiCentral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.