Mechanical Project Manager Building Servcies
Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Role: Mechanical Project Manager - Commercial building services.
Salary: £50-£60K per annum
Holidays, vehicle or vehicle allowance
We are working with a medium sized family run Mechanical & Electrical Contracting organisation who are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to run up to £2M mechanical installations on commercial building services.
They work with various end clients, doing strip out re-fit and new build projects for end clients & main contractors.
They are also on several FM providers frameworks for their major install project works.
You will be required to work across the South East and up to the West Midlands.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Mechanical Team Management Experience within commercial building services contracting
- HND in building services is essential
- Design & Build, Estimating & surveying projects
- Managing Fitters/Plumbers and specialist sub contractors such as AC & ventilation
- Ensuring projects are kept on time and within budgets & procuring materials.
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- SMSTS or NEBOSH
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with plenty of work in the pipeline.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency