React Recruitment Ltd
salary: 21000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client based near Sidcup is currently seeking a hardworking and flexible Mechanical Assembler.
The role will suit a mechanically minded individual with either work experience or training / qualifications.
Full training will be given on all aspects of the role.
Duties are to assemble machines and cleaning them when they return from the test department prior to shipment.
Knowledge, skills, or ability/aptitude to carry out the following duties:
* Must have good mechanical skills and ideally have experience using all or some of the associated tools.
* Assembly of steel framework all the way through to final stage of build of company products.
* Install electrical chassis and connecting of wiring looms
* Installation of pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
* Read schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Must have the ability to operate in a directed team effort and follow specific instructions but also work on one's own initiative when necessary.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Enthusiasm and a sense of humor.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* Ability to plan set and meet deadlines.
* Clean and panel all units.
* To help in Stores when required (as discussed)
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm.
Salary is £21k per annum