M&E Project Manager - Compressed Air
Anonymous 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Our client is a leader within the field of Compressed Air and works with a host of M&E Contractors on the specification, scoping and delivery of compressed air projects and solutions. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who will have accountability for the following:
* Generating new project sales and leading and delivering compressed air projects alongside Contractor clients.
* Managing site work and site workers to ensure that projects are kept on target both time and budget wise.
* Carry accountability for the profitability of projects.
* Provide suitable engineered solutions in a reactive capacity when the need arises.
* Manage all contractual discussions with the client.
* Lead and deliver onbidand tender processes.
* Proactively seek other M&E Contractors to develop relationships with in order to secure future business tender opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* A track record in a similar Mechanical Project Management role preferably within the Compressed Air sector.
* Be capable of managing complex high-value projects whilst keeping a close control on project profitability and timescales.
* Have previous experience working with M&E Contractors in a similar capacity.
* Be well-versed in how to run tender processes and how to source leads.
* Be IT literate with an ability to report effectively and have previous AutoCAD experience.
* Experience of project management within the fields of industrial gas supply contracts, compressed air plant, food and beverage industry
On offer for the successful candidate is an excellent package comprising a basic salary of circa £40,000 with the ability to earn up £60,000 plus a car allowance and benefits.
The role will be primarily focused on the region from the North West down to Bristol. Accessibility to Head Office in the Midlands is going to be required so those within a 90 minute radius of Northants will best suit