Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Canada. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Promoteawareness and maintain positive brand image of the property and outlets(restaurants, lounge and spa.) on a local, regional and national level throughconsistent and targeted public relations and marketing campaigns
- Plan,research or coordinate with approved corporate vendors and supervise theproduction of marketing materials, reports, promotional and internalcommunications materials
- Manageannual agency budgets and plans (public relations, advertising and online) aswell as local marketing plan and budget
- Primaryhotel contact of outside agencies (public relations, advertising and online)
- Enforcebrand standardsAct as the lead expert, manager, and facilitator for strategies,as well as the support resource for technical implementation of eCommerceinitiatives
- Identifyand drive opportunities for eCommerce revenue generation for the propertythrough facilitation of brand and individual partnership initiatives i.e.strategic linking with key partners.
- Developand implement an eCommerce evaluation process to identify opportunities andmeasure eCommerce management effectiveness.
- Workwith Director of Sales and Marketing and Revenue Manager to review analytics tomeasure success/failure of campaigns.
- Monitoraccurate presence and positioning of brand web site, third party eCommercesites, competitors' websites and social medial channels.
- Develop,implement and act as a liaison with Hyatt eCommerce team and Revinate toincrease revenues and market share.
- Overseethe planning and execution of daily operations and communicate corporatepromotions and campaigns for the hotel.
- Initiaterelevant market research to continuously benchmark our performance against keycompetitors as well as understand customer needs (internal and external) as abasis for future business strategies and initiatives
- Meetregularly with DOSM to stay current on changing business needs in order todevelop and/or revise tactics to address concerns and opportunities
- Experience in luxury hotel marketing, publicrelations and social media
- Position locally based in-market at the Hotel
- Self-starterand a team leader
- Effectivemanagement skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Creative,organized and strong business sense
- Superbproficiency in spoken and written English
- Effectivecommunications & presentation skills
- Provenquantitative analytical skills
- CRMexperience preferred
- Degreein Integrated Marketing / PR / Communications, or related disciplines
- 3-yearsminimum experience with digital media planning (SEO, PPC, display, mobile andsocial platforms) relevant to local market
- Web-relatedproject management experience preferred
- In-depthknowledge of marketing principles and strategic planning process